Register a Staff Member or Team
If you are a manager and want to register your staff or a group registration.Contact us to Register
Register as an Individual
If you are an individual who wants training or an individual registration.Online Course
U-First! is for you if you have one day (6 hours) and want to meet other learners in a open and safe workshop. This workshop is interactive and allows everyone to be involved and learn from one another.
Find out about upcoming U-First! workshops in your community and register today.
U-First! Online is offered over a 3-week period, in a blended learning format. Participants are responsible for completing specific activities each week and should be willing to commit approximately 3-5 hours per week for the course. $75
Week 1 complete 9 e-learning modules and 1 discussion forum
Week 2 complete 9 e-learning modules, 1 discussion forum, and a Case Study Assignment
Week 3 participate in 1 live webinar
Participants should have:
- Comfort in learning through reading information online
- Self-discipline and time-management skills
- Willingness to ask for help
- Persistence in searching for information
- Confidence in expressing ideas in the written form
- Basic computing skills, online navigation skills and written communication skills
- Access to the technologies needed to participate (see below)
If you have all of these, online learning is a good option for you. If not, face-to-face courses may be a better option for you.
Participants are expected to attend the live webinar, and complete all weekly activities (modules, discussion forums, case study, and reflection) each week.